Scholarships And Financial Aid
|NIDA has a scholarships and financial aid program to recognize students who have demonstrated academic excellence. Each year the program has provided scholarships and financial aid to encourage education excellence and support student’s research, which can be group as follow ;
- Qualifications, principles and conditions of founding for education promotion
- Full Scholarship
- Partial Scholarships
- Tuition Fee Waiver
Tuition fee waiver is provided for students in need of financial support by waiving their tuition fee.
- Student Fund (Teaching/Research assistantship)
The purpose of the student fund is to help students who need financial assistance. The student Fund Committee may or may not assign a study-work program to those who have received financial aid. Student will work under the supervision of an instructor assigned by the committee.
- Research Fellowships
The research fellowship is granted to support the writing of a thesis or dissertation.
- Royal Sports Club Scholarships
The Royal Sport Club has granted 3 scholarships of 24,000 bath each. An approximately 12,000 bath will be given in each academic year.
• Thai student
• Be a first year Master’s degree student Already acquire at least 9 credits, with a cumulative GPA of at 3.00 at the minimum
- NIDA Thesis Awards
- Research Awards (For NIDA Students only)
The research award is aimed at promoting the research quality and honoring the author of a dissertation, thesis or research paper.
- Outstanding Academic achievement Awards
The Outstanding academic achievement award is granted to honor a student with outstanding academic performance in order to motivate him/her to perform better in the future. Two categories of students eligible for the award are
• Students who have not completed the program requirements yet.
• Students who have already completed all program requirements.